We are incredibly fortunate to have staff trained to an exceptional level to help you throughout these unprecedented times. We are now bringing our services to you ‘virtually’ and are pleased to be here to continue to support our communities with their eye and hearing health.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions to help with any queries. We encourage patients to phone us if they require any more information.
Are your branches open as normal?
- We are still here for you, just in a new way
- To reduce the movement of people and safeguard our communities we are now offering our services ‘virtually’ by phone or email.
- We will continue to adapt our services as the Government regulations are announced, keep checking our website for updates
I require spectacles, what can I do?
- Please book a telephone eyecare appointment. We can carry out a telephone consultation and where possible arrange spectacles to be delivered to you.
I have broken my spectacles what can I do?
- Please email email@example.com the details (include your DOB, usual branch and postcode so we can quickly identify your records) and we can arrange repairs.
I have concerns about my sight what can I do?