We are incredibly fortunate to have staff trained to an exceptional level to help you throughout these unprecedented times. We are now bringing our services to you ‘virtually’ and are pleased to be here to continue to support our communities with their eye and hearing health.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions to help with any queries. We encourage patients to phone us if they require any more information.
Are your branches open as normal?
- We are still here for you, just in a new way
- To reduce the movement of people and safeguard our communities we are now offering our services ‘virtually’ by phone or email.
What does this mean for me?
- Our experienced Optometrists continue to be here to support your eye care by phone or email first.
- You can book a phone appointment here or email: email@example.com (including your DOB, usual branch and postcode to allow us to identify your records quickly)
Are you still carrying out routine eye exams?
- Following the Government guidelines we’ve suspended all routine eye tests. This is to support the Government efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- If you have any concerns regarding your eye health or prescription please book a phone appointment here or email: firstname.lastname@example.org (including your DOB, usual branch and postcode to allow us to identify your records quickly)