We are incredibly fortunate to have staff trained to an exceptional level to help you throughout these unprecedented times. We are now bringing our services to you ‘virtually’ and are pleased to be here to continue to support our communities with their eye and hearing health.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions to help with any queries. We encourage patients to phone us if they require any more information.
Are your branches open as normal?
- We are still here for you, just in a new way
- To reduce the movement of people and safeguard our communities we are now offering our services ‘virtually’.
- We will continue to adapt our services as the Government regulations are announced, keep checking our website for updates
I am due my next batch of contact lenses, will I still receive them?
- If your continuous supply of contact lenses is already processed with home delivery and paid for via direct debit, you don’t need to take any action and you will receive your lenses
- If you are due an aftercare appointment or are not paying by direct debit with home delivery, please book a phone appointment online or email email@example.com and our team will advise.
I am overdue my contact lens appointment, can I still receive my lenses?
I wear contact lenses, can I still wear them during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Yes if your eyes feel comfortable and you are not experiencing any pain, redness or blurry vision. Please remember to wash your hands for 20 seconds prior to putting your lenses in or taking them out.