Established Arbroath Opticians open by appointment for all your eye and hearing care needs. We are working safely and limiting the number of people at one time, therefore to visit us in-branch you must have an appointment.
You can book an in-branch appointment for an eye test here. If you are unable to visit a branch we are still offering virtual eye care and contact lens services, which are also available for bookings. When you visit us for an eye test appointment, you will also be able to safely browse our range of men's and women's glasses and sunglasses.
Please note, opening hours may vary at the moment due to current COVID-19 restrictions. Remember, you must have an appointment to visit us in-branch, so to arrange your visit book online or call our team in branch.
- Branch Manager: Kim Holmes
- Free digital retinal photography
- Specialist contact lens appointments available
- Hearing care now available
- Parking at Webster Theatre
- Disabled access
- Closed from 1pm to 2pm Monday to Friday
- Closed from 1pm to 1.30pm Saturday